Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mahucutah I, La Leyenda de Coyolxauhqui published!

Finally I have submitted my book Mahucutah I, La Leyenda de Coyolxauhqui, to Smashword.com and I'm awaiting for review to enter into the premium catalogue.

However, I am free to publish the link here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/143010 

The book is written in Spanish and has a cost of 0.99dlls. I am planning on translating it to English and hopefully publishing the English version by the end of this year. Meanwhile I do hope Spanish speakers have a look and let me know what they think.

This is a personal project and literally I feel a ton of karma and weight going down after this first publication. I am happy, proud, and eager to know more of your opinions.

Thanks for reading!!!

Sakti 

This is the final book cover:




No comments:

Post a Comment